Question

HeyGen error: The app returned "variableslist is invalid: email must not be empty in variableslist[0]"

• 29 January 2024
  • 8 replies

The app returned "variables_list is invalid: email must not be empty in variables_list[0]".

I tried to use Formatter but I got the same error on the email that needed a variable. See screenshot below

8 replies

Anyone Can help me???

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Tapiwa10,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

My hunch here is since the mapped email address on the field is not a valid email address that could be the reason why the Zap is returning an error. Could you please click on the “Skip Test” button and publish the Zap and trigger the Zap while it’s published?

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes.

Hi Ken, unfortunately since I skip test the button it will not pass to the heygen so I cant proceed. See screenshot below 

Please check the attached .Zip file.. inside is a video on how I setup my zap triggers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Tapiwa10,

Thanks for the additional information.

I’m not really familiar with the HeyGen app and I’m not seeing any similar reports about the error. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.