Best answer

Help with Wix and Zoho

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

My goal is to connect a New Wix order to a Zoho  Sales Order either through Books or Inventory whichever works best.  Issues i’ve encountered are that Wix isnt pulling Real Data only pulls sample data.  Also it does not have a field for the State so this will need to be a custom field i have tried adding it but i havent been able to.  So i have tried using the Automation that wix creates.  also i have tried creating a webhook  but i dont know how to link the webhook.  

Anyhelp would be appreicated. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 4 November 2022, 20:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @MyraEFF! Thanks for reaching out in community!

I did some initial looking and it appears Wix Automations only has one trigger and no actions at the moment, while Zoho CRM has a few more options for us to work with.

Just a heads up, for Wix Automation, sample data will only pull through when testing the trigger. However if you go through a live run (publish the zap and use test or real data there for the first run) the applicable fields should populate. Full transparency, we have a feature request out for real sample data to populate but we were advised from Wix this wasn’t possible at the moment. 😔

Wix does own and maintain this integration and they’ve published some help docs on their site in case it’s useful!

I know you mentioned you were looking at Webhooks by Zapier. And if so I’ll pop some resources below for you to check out that could be useful:

Sorry to not be more helpful here but definitely keep us in the loop if you have other questions!

Thank you for the input. I will definitely look athe resources provided and see if i can get it work.  

Kind Regards 

Myra