Question

HELP NEEDED ASAP! Kajabi Account "Expired" and Connection to Zapier LOST!

• 3 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

My zaps were working fine, now Zapier won’t take my Kajabi API keys. My webinar registration goes LIVE tomorrow!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @meetdansmith!

Sorry to hear you’re having problems connecting Kajabi to Zapier. I see that you’ve also reached out to our support team. That’s great because they’re better equipped to handle deeper troubleshooting.

If you haven’t already done so, I’d recommend contacting the Kajabi team as well, since they do own and maintain the Zapier integration. I tried connecting our test Kajabi account and also a newly created one, and both of them produced the same error you’re seeing.

There may be a bug with Kajabi’s Zapier integration, in which case our support team and Kajabi’s support team will be your best bet. Hope you’re able to get this resolved before your webinar registration goes live!

Thanks for your prompt response! Kajabi support pointed me to a Zapier article to disable SSL for now… would you say that’s a good move? I’m new to this! Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @meetdansmith, if that is what their support team recommends then I’d say it is worth a shot! Have you received a similar response from Zapier Support team as well?