Question

GPT Zapier Plugin Issues: Email Action Loading Forever and No Trigger Events Available

• 29 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello Zapier Community,

I am experiencing some issues with the GPT Zapier plugin, and I am hoping someone can provide some guidance or assistance in resolving them. Here's a summary of the problems I'm encountering:

1. I have set up the Gmail: Send Email action with the GPT Zapier plugin. However, whenever I try to send an email using ChatGPT, the plugin just keeps loading indefinitely and never actually sends the email.

2. When attempting to create a new Zap with ChatGPT as the trigger, I noticed that there are no events available for me to select from the list. This has made it impossible for me to configure the Zap as intended.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

3 replies

Calling it through GPT now loads but I get this error even when the gmail account is connected. How can I fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Terceseht! Thanks for reaching out in community - we definitely want to help. 

Just so I can make sure I’m on the same page, are you able to expand a little more on your desired workflow? Usually it helps to describe this in terms of “When this happens in xx app, send email with Gmail."

Both the ChatGPT and OpenAI plugins work best when given a prompt or input to work with so currently, as you noticed, there aren’t any available triggers. That said, once we know a bit more about what you’re looking to achieve, I’m hoping we can find something that will work for you. 🙂

Keep us posted!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Certainly! It seems like you're encountering issues with the GPT Zapier plugin, particularly related to the Gmail: Send Email action and the lack of available events when setting up a new Zap with ChatGPT as the trigger.

Thanks.