Skip to main content

I have a zap that is meant to add a new subscriber to a specific group in mailerlite. I have specified that subscriber group, but the zap is adding the new subscriber to every group EXCEPT the one I’ve specified in the set up. I’m at a loss, would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Emma

Hi @taketheheart 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types and field mappings.

Hi @taketheheart 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types and field mappings.

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your response. I’ve made some changes so I’m going to see if it works now. Otherwise I’ll come back with some screenshots. 

Thanks

Hi @taketheheart,

Please keep up posted on your progress so we can assist you with your concern. Thank you.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Thanks @JammerS 

The zap still isn’t working. I tested it again and the new subscriber hasn’t been added at all this time. 

Here are all the screen shots in edit mode. 
Thanks so much for looking at it - please let me know if you need more info from my end.
Emma

Hi there @taketheheart,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

You might be using a static email address in the “Email” field of the Mailerlite step.

d68bb4165be139b831dfafa96d84f124.png
(view larger)

With this setup, every time the Zap runs, it tries to use only that email address, rather than the email address of the person passed from the Trigger. What you want to do here, instead, is map email data from the trigger to the “Email” field.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi @ken.a 

That seems to have worked, thank you so much!