Best answer

Google Groups connection expiring

• 13 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I have a few Google integrations setup, all of them work with the exception of the one for Google Groups.  I can setup everything but when it comes time to connect the Google Account, I run through the authentication, all is successful and then as soon as I attempt to continue to the point of selecting the group, the account disconnects with the error: This account is expired.Please reconnect it here.

I can reconnect no problem, but it is a constant cycle, I can never get it to stay connected and thus never finish setup of the Zap.  I’ve tried two different GSuite accounts, both are super admins, both with the same issue.

Update ---  And no sooner do I post that I realize the error of my ways.  I had added the full email to the initial authentication screen when only the domain was need.  Reading, so overrated...

icon

Best answer by jesse 16 May 2022, 21:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @SARGuy! Just wanted to close the loop on this. It sounds like you were able to get this sorted out by removing the full email address and only using the domain while authenticating Google Groups. If anything else comes up, just let us know and we’d be happy to support you through the community! 🙂