Best answer

Google Forms Error Quota Exceeded "Expensive Reads"

Show first post

102 replies

Hi I also received this error for all of my Google Form zaps this weekend, so can you add me to the list of impacted users? It looks like every Zap is still running properly, which is a relief.

I also started receiving the error yesterda, on May 28.

same issue for me - seems similar to an issue Zapier got last year and their own Google API quotas 

We’re experiencing the same with our account as well. Please could you assist?

Same issue here. Please add us to the list of affected accounts too.

Add me to the update list as well, please! Thanks!

Add us to the update list as well, we have a client with the same issues since 27 may and it’s missing out subscriptions to events.

I’m receiving this error as well:

Trigger partner failure: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:927538837578'.

Same issue since May 27th. Please include me into the update list. Thanks!

Google Forms
Trigger partner failure: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:927538837578'.

Please add me to the update list

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue. I received an email with the same error on May 27th, May 28th and May 29th for both Zaps I have that are using google form.

Hello,

We also have this same issue on our side :

Please, add us to the list as well.

Best.

We have the same problem with one of our Zaps since last week

@christina.d Also have this issue since this morning.. :(

We’re receiving the same error - please add us to the impacted user list as well.

Same error rec’d May 28, 2023, 1:01 PM.  Please add us to the impacted user list.

I’m receiving the same error, twice a day for each form starting May 26. Please add me to the impacted user list.

Please add me to the list of impacted users

Hello, I’ve been getting the same message and I cant figure out how to fix it. 

@christina.d - please add us to the list of affected users as well. Thank you.

Hey friends! Went back and did some digging and it looks like a bug was recently opened for this error. I’ve added you both as impacted users and we’ll email you once a fix is in place. We’ll also be sure to keep the thread updated as well. 

Thanks for flagging this in community!

Would you be able to add my email into the effected user please? I am now having this same issue, word for word on zaps that have been working fine for awhile and others that were created recently!

@christina.d @SamB @chanelle @ken.a 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Thomas Vermeule, @tibor.martini, @Oase Creative, @mistyr35t, @CSUMB Admissions Processing, @wanderingwoods, @Chris at Food Forward, @SegunRealtor, @Steve Chon and @EliteAssistanceLLC!

Really sorry about the delay in our response here. Happy to confirm that you’re all added to the list of affected users. 

In the meantime, there’s been a workaround suggested by Support that has had success for some folks which you may want to try: 

Essentially the workaround is to switch to a different type of trigger. The Google Forms New Form Submission is a Hybrid Trigger and Google Sheets New Spreadsheet Row (non Team-Drive) is a Hybrid Trigger. But the Google Sheets New Spreadsheet Row (Team Drive) is a Polling Trigger so that’s what you’ll want to try instead by following the workaround outlined below.

Potential workaround:

1. Copy the current Zap that’s affected
  2. In the Copy - use the Google Sheets New Spreadsheet Row (Team Drive) trigger.
  3. Turn the Copied Zap ON and the original Zap OFF.

That will leave you with 2 Zaps each using different Trigger types. The New Zap will use a Google Sheets Polling Trigger. The Original Zap will use the Google Forms Hybrid Trigger.

You would only want one Zap on at a time. For now, leave the Google Sheets Team Drive trigger Zap ON.

When we notify you that the issue with the Google Forms Trigger has been resolved - then you could turn the original Zap back ON if you prefer.”

Hopefully that workaround will help in the meantime! 🤞

Please could you add me to the list of affected users.

as for me I have not change anything and it seems ok for 4 days now 

Please add me to the list of affected users.