Question

Google Drive "New File in Folder" not triggering.

• 22 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post was split from topic: 

Hello, everyone!

I met a new issue 😅 When I try to upload videos, My zap isn’t triggering. (New uploads not modified or moved to the folder) But, when I chose the specific file from editing my trigger, I don’t receive any issues or error messages and it does what it is supposed to do.

And when I manually run the zap, it gives me this error. 

I just uploaded these videos to the folder and my zap can’t trigger.

Thank you for helping me out! 🙏

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TomSelf,

I split your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind.

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Hope you're well, and thanks for reaching out.

To clarify, you've uploaded those two files into the Raw Content Not in Monday.com (Tom's Upload Folder) and they've not triggered the Zap? Could you share screenshots that outline which folder those videos are in (has been cut out of the screenshot you have shared), as well as when these files were originally added to the folder? 

Are these new files? If not, have they existed within this folder before? How old are these files? I'd love to see screenshots outlining data about the file itself - sometimes depending on the age of a file etc, it can sometimes not trigger the Zap.

I'll be looking out for your response. Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good one.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email since our Support Team has the proper tools to look closer at your Zap and it’s log and determine the cause of the issue.

If you can’t locate their reply I recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

Thank you for your understanding.