Best answer

Google Drive getting 403 "We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries" Error

• 8 December 2022
  • 84 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Can I get added too so I get notified when its fixed? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

We too would like to be notified

Userlevel 1

Not sure if I’m added but please add me to the affected list!  Half of our Zaps depend on uploading or finding Google drive files … 😬

I have a plugin on Wordpress called WPCerber.com.   When I disable the “Traffic Inspector” feature then Google processes the request.  Something about the additional security that Google does not like.  So if you have anti-spam, anti-malware type security that is checking the request, this could be what is keeping Google from completing the transaction.  Try disabling stuff like firewalls and security temporarily and run a zap and see if that works for you.  Not ideal but a work around until a fix is found. 

Please add me to this also, started happening yesterday, and has been occurring today also.

Please add me as well!

We’ve been having the same issue for the last few days.  Could you please add me to the notification list as well?  Thank you.

@jammer.solijon Please add me to the list of affected users as well

Please add me too. Thanks for the report and the support!

Using this zap for my business, this zap activates a process that sends customer his purchase. xD I am doing this manually while problem persist xD

This is affected me, too, and an important production Zap we have. Please add me to list of affected users - thank you.

Please add us to the list as well.

Please add me to list of affected users as well.

Please add me to list of affected users as well.

I;m having the same problem, this is effecting our model a lot!!! 

Can you please add us to the list kayne.teacher@gmail.com

please add me also

Me too :(

Having the same issue as well. Please add me to the notification list when a fix is up. Thanks

Please can I be added to the bug report?

I’m having the same kind of issues.

Please add add me in the bug fixing report!

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi Everyone, 

I’ve added you all to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify everyone via email once an update is available. Thank you.

Hi @jammer.solijon can you add me to the bug report as well please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Kian Nikzad 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and we’ll notify you once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi @jammer.solijon – Please notify me as well when the fix has been released. Thanks!

+1 please

Userlevel 1

Please notify me as well when the fix has been released. Thanks!