Best answer

Google Drive error: Failed to create an upload file in Google Drive The app returned "Not Found"

• 17 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to create a Zap to save my Wufoo form uploads to my Google Drive. I have successfully connected my Wufoo account and Google Drive account, but when I try to ‘select action’ none of the wufoo file upload fields seem to work (drive isn’t finding a file). It seems as though I’m selecting an incorrect form field from the Wufoo form. I’ve tried a few possibilities but all of them return the following error:

Failed to create an upload file in Google Drive

The app returned "Not Found".

icon

Best answer by bradleyb 17 August 2022, 21:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bradleyb 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context.

Also, please include the variables you are trying to use for the file uploads.

Help article about using Files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

I was able to figure it out. We are transitioning to Google Drive from Dropbox and I still had an active Dropbox integration on the Wufoo form that was causing the error. Once that integration was removed the files started to transfer to Google Drive as expected. Maybe this will help another user that runs into the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay, I’m so glad to hear you were able to sort this out! And thank you for closing the loop and sharing your solution. No doubt this will help anyone else who stumbles on the thread. 🤗

Welcome to the Community! 🎉