Best answer

Google Calendar error: the app returned "invalid value"

• 29 April 2023
  • 3 replies

When I try to take the color from google sheets and place it in the color of a meeting in google calendar the transfer always gives me the error: the app returned "invalid value".And I only use the 3 of the 10 available colors:#e1e1e1#51b749#fbd75bI don't understand what's going on
icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2023, 02:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JOSEARGENTINA - thanks for reaching out in community! We definitely want to help.

Are you able to expand on your desired workflow a bit for us? It sounds like we’re working with Google Sheets and Google Calendar so sometimes phrasing it in the form "When this [trigger] happens in Google Sheets, do that [action] in Google Calendar” helps us get a clearer idea. 🙂

I know you mentioned you’re hitting an “invalid value” error in Google Calendar regarding colors.

I’m not 100% certain if this is what you’re looking for but there’s a another question here regarding color coding events in Google Calendar:

Essentially it’s advising that Google Calendar is looking for a single digit vs the hex codes. They did list the chart in that topic though! 

If that isn’t what you’re needing though, let us know and we’re happy to keep looking into this for you!

JAJA ok.  so it's much easier than I thought.

Thank you very much

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Whoo 😅 - so glad to hear that worked! 🎉