Best answer

Google Ads loss value

• 1 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi

I need to get value from {"column_id": "您方便的聯絡時間是哪個時段?"}, but dynamic field doesn’t show the option, how to fix it? Thanks!

It’s google test data

icon

Best answer by Danvers 6 December 2022, 10:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sam30606, welcome to the Community!

Please could you share more information about your Zaps (the trigger and action/s) and explain how this data fits in. Is it information that you see when you test the trigger step of a Zap? And how would you like to use the information, which action step is it?

If we know more about what you’re trying to do, it will be easier to help - thank you!

Google Ads -› Zapier -> Tragic

I made a question on Google Ads, when I set action to Ragic on Zapier, the option doesn't have the question on Google Ads that I need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It sounds like you’re using the Google Ads trigger New Lead Form Entry and when you test the trigger you can’t see the field that you need (column id) is that right?

I can see that there is currently an issue with the New Lead Form Entry trigger where it is using fixed test data (dummy/fake information) and so isn’t showing custom fields from forms. It sounds like that’s what you’re running into here. 

I’ve added you as an affected user on this bug. This lets the team know how many people are affected by it and we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

In the meantime, there may be a way to work around this by manually creating the fields using the workaround described in this article:

If you have trouble with that please contact the Support team using the Get Help form as they can take a look at your Zaps and Zap history with you.

​I hope that's clear, please let me know if you have any questions!​