Question

Getting Error "Failed to create a subscription in Chargebee The app returned '1Neil not found' "

• 25 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello There,

I am trying to connect the WordPress Memberpress with Chargbee through Zapier.  I am getting the error message "Failed to create a subscription in Chargebee The app returned '1 not found' "  when i try to click the take action button after putting all the details.

so can you please check and let me know why am i getting this error.?

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @neilkerr

Are you still having trouble with this Zap? If so, we’d be happy to help you find the cause of the error :) 

You mentioned that you’re connecting MemberPress to the Zap, could you please let us know what MemberPress trigger you’re using?

Also, please could you tell us the actions that you have in your Zap, in order. That will help us to get a better understanding of how things are set up. Finally, it would be super helpful to have a screenshot of the set up of the Chargebee step that’s hitting the error. Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thank you!