Best answer

Formatter to Notion -- Date still has original output

• 26 July 2022
  • 1 reply

This post has been split from the topic: How to sync Read-Only events from Google Calendar?

Hi @jesse 

Thank you for your response.

Duplicating the calendars indeed did the job, but with some limitations, as I’ll have to manually follow up these calendars and update them by my own.

When testing the system, I’ve faced another issue. 

I’ve been a used a flow Google Calendar → Notion

As I have a lot of daily events, I don’t want to have the default hour (12 AM) into Notion.

This is why I’ve added a formatter Google Calendar → Date Format → Notion.

The issue is that although the Date Format test is OK (MMMM DD YY), and that I use the output in Notion, I’m still getting the original format (MMMM DD YY HH SS).

Can you please assist?

Flow:

Thanks,

Ariel

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 August 2022, 02:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @ArielTo! I hope you don’t mind since this is related to a different issue, I split this question into a different topic. 🙂

Regarding the formatting — I’m sorry to say it looks like you’re running into a known bug with the “Create Database Item” action regardless of input always defaults to sending the time. 😔

I went ahead and added you as an impacted user to that report. While I don’t have an ETA on a fix, we’ll be sure to email you once one is in place. 

Just a heads up, I’ll be closing this topic for comments but here’s the main thread! 

I’d recommend subscribing to that if, in addition to the automatic email, you’d like an email when we update that topic advising of a fix. 

Thanks again for posting in the Community!