Question

Flodesk sign-in issue - Missing 'Redirect_uri' parameter

• 31 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Good morning! I’ve been trying to sign into flodesk on Zapier. I know my login credentials are correct but have been receiving the ‘redirect uri’ error. I saw this in an earlier post back in FEB, it said bug was fixed. Any ideas?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @Blake Suddath !

Sorry to hear of the troubles -- I do see in our notes their app did have an authentication issue around February of this year which was resolved.  Usually when similar errors happen later in time, they can be attributed to different root causes even though the outcome is the same.

I don’t see any active reports that other folks are having this issue at the moment.  On top of that, the logs that Zapier generates when users have issues with Authentication steps is next to nothing as Zapier doesn’t store any usernames or passwords in plain text and any response the server sends us usually just says there was an error.

One thing you can try to see if it helps would be to use an Incognito session in your browser to navigate to your Zap and attempt to re-add that account.  Doing so would force your browser to make every request from scratch and not store any configuration data as cookies which could be causing the issue.  If you try that and still no luck, I would recommend opening a ticket directly with Flodesk and let them know you are having issues!

Let us know how it goes =)