Best answer

Flodesk Sign In Error: 404 Page not found

Userlevel 1

I am trying to login to Flodesk via Zapier to link the two but every time I try I am directed to a 404 error page. 

I am able to get to the Flodesk login page but then as soon as I add my correct login details I am taken to a 404 page. 

I am still waiting for my domain Flodesk verification to be finalised, could this possibly be the issue?

Does anyone have any possible solutions?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 May 2022, 18:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lacey Maddern 

Good question.

Sounds like the Flodesk domain verification could be causing the issue.

You can also try using a new/different/private browser to do the Zap app connection: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Userlevel 1

Any idea how long the verification process can take? It’s been more than 24hours and it is still pending. 

I can rule out trying different browsers and different devices - this has not helped.

Userlevel 1

This is the error I keep getting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lacey Maddern 

The Flodesk domain verification would be a question for Flodesk.

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

I’m having this same issue where it goes to a 404 on Zapier after logging in. This should have nothing to do with domain integration - it’s on the Zapier side. I put in a help desk request with Zapier and haven’t heard back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lacey Maddern and @Aphelila!

I’ve looked into this and it is an error that recently started with the Flodesk Zapier integration. I’ve checked that you are both added to the issue, which lets the Flodesk team know how many users are affected and also means that we will send you an email when we have an update from them. 

Hi! I’m receiving the same 404 error message when trying to connect Zapier with Flodesk. I’m entering the correct user login details, so I’m not sure what the issue is. I also sent an email to the Zapier support team. Is this a known issue? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Memor,

We are still waiting for an update from Flodesk. Therefore, I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll update you via email once available, and we will keep this thread updated.

Hi, I am getting the same error.  Can you please add me to the list?  And how long will the fix take?  I have a lead page to post and this connectivity error is preventing my subscribers from getting the information I am offering them.

Thank you

Denice

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DaPTGuru,

We don’t have any ETA yet with Flodesk. Rest assured that we will contact you via email once there’s any update. I’ve added you to the list of affected users.

Hi, 

I’m having the same problem. Could you please add me to the affected users list?

Hi everyone, I’m having the same issue.  May I please be added to the support list?

Thank you!

Hi,

I also am having the same problem. May I please be added to the list?

Thank you!

Would like to be notified about this as well please. Just tried and getting the error too. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @florgodoyf, @beginwithbutter, @EmilyM and @Nisha 

I’ve added you guys to the list of affected users. We’ll contact you all in your respective emails if there is any update regarding this error. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

If this is something that Flodesk needs to fix, we need to put in a ticket so they know it’s a major issue. I’ve put in a ticket to their support inbox and posted on their facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/flodesk