Best answer

Flodesk sign in difficulties: "Missing 'redirect_uri' parameter"

• 23 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi, I’ve been trying to sign into flodesk on Zapier. I know my login credentials are correct but have been receiving the ‘redirect uri’ error. Any ideas?

I saw another post about this but the resolution wasn’t commented on - simply that the user was reached out to by Zapier.

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 October 2022, 02:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HeartRise 

Check out this help article for possible guidance: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-to-get-started-with-flodesk-on-zapier

One thing to try would be to use a new private browser to try to authenticate the app.

If the issues persists, then you can open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hey @Troy Tessalone 

It’s not a basic guide problem unfortunately.

I will have to submit a ticket, thank you

Hi @HeartRise, Hi Zapier community,

I’m having exactly the same problems as you experienced - did you ever find a solution to it?

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @HeartRise and @CopywriterS!

This looks like something that happens when users enter the wrong password; sometimes when this happens, even if you then enter the correct password you’ll see this error. The Flodesk team have explained that one way to work around this is to close the log in window and start again. Also, it’s important to enter both your username and password in the correct case (ie your email should be in the correct case) 

We know that the log in window behaving this way is a little confusing so we do have an issue report with Flodesk asking them to take a look at it. @CopywriterS and @HeartRise I’ve added you both as affected users on that issue, which lets the Flodesk team know how many users have run into the issue and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. In the meantime, if you see this error please try closing the window and start the account connection process again. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey squad! Popping into let ya’ll know the Flodesk team confirmed this bug has been fixed! Yay!🎉

Thanks for your patience and happy zapping! ⚡️