Question

Filter Triggers Not Working

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

For some reason, I am having trouble with Zap Filters pulling data from Google Spreadsheets. So much so that I’ve created a TEST page. (I don’t want to remove email distribution list and they don’t want all my tests, grin). At any rate, the spreadsheet is found, and column headers identified but when I put ANY filter in regarding ANY data in those columns, it is not retrieving data.

Anyone else seeing this. I have to get this fixed. Suddenly a massive number of emails went out from ZAP when it said it was “HOLDING” a number of emails. Learned some were duplicates… not sure what that was about. But we can’t afford this; it is messing with customer satisfaction.  Why isn’t ZAP Filter finding ANY data in a linked spreadsheet? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sande 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with specific examples.

Also make sure to reference the available help articles for how to use GSheets in Zaps as there are certain limitations to be aware of: https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/help

Userlevel 1
Badge

RESOLVED. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Sande,

Glad to know you were able to get it sorted! Would you mind telling us how you resolved your problem? This can be useful to our other community members!

Thanks! 😊