Best answer

Field Service Management error: AxiosError: Request failed with status code 404

• 16 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

One of my app has been deleted and not Im getting an error message. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 20 June 2023, 08:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @BStilly - thanks for reaching out in community! Sorry to hear you’re running into this and we definitely want to help!

Are you able to elaborate a bit more by what you mean by recovering a deleted app? 

If you’re looking to recover a deleted zap, that’s definitely doable! More on that here.

If you’re experiencing something else entirely, if you don’t mind sharing the apps you’re using, and any screenshots of error messages you may be seeing (usually you’ll see this in the zap history) and/or where you’re seeing them that may help us troubleshoot a bit more with you.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Userlevel 1

Thank you for following up.  Im having trouble connecting the Field Service Management | Powered by GPS Insight app.  When I try to connect, it directs me to unavailable page.  See screen shots.  

Userlevel 1

Also this happens. AxiosError: Request failed with status code 404

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BStilly,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I looked into the error you’re encountering, and it seems like this might be a bug with the Field Service Management | Powered by GPS Insight integration. I gave it a try myself and ran into the same error.

You've done the right thing by reaching out to our Support team. Since you've already opened a ticket with them, the best next step is to hang tight and wait for their reply. They'll be able to create a bug report on your behalf.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

Userlevel 1

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BStilly,

No worries at all! It seems like our fantastic Support team has already replied and you've managed to resolve the issue - that's great news! For the benefit of our wonderful Community members who might encounter a similar issue, I'll share the response from our Support team here:

I took a look at your account, and it appears you may have resolved the issue by reconnecting the Field Service Management Powered by GPS Insight with Zapier. 

Often, app connections can expire due to various factors such as changed passwords, expired authorization tokens, or updated login details. Reconnecting the app with Zapier typically resolves these issues. You can find more information on managing app connections in our documentation:
Manage your app connections

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊