Question

Field does get mapped but doesn't pull over

Going from leadconnector to google docs

the field business name does pull over, but in zapier it shows as company name. But it does pull in the correct name of the company, so it looks fine. But when i created the google doc, it doesn’t send over and put the company name in there.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jeff88 

For us to have context, we will need to see screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

I submitted a video of the info, it’s waiting for review. In the meantime, I also tried having GHL automatically copy the company name into a new field i created called company copied. Then i changed zapier to bring in that field. That field also looks great w/ the data pulled in, but doesn’t create on docs.

Also, now I’m seeing the website isn’t creating on docs either.

However the name IS pulling into docs, so that’s why it’s weird, that some fields are pulling whereas others aren’t.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jeff88 

Probably better to post a link to the video rather than trying to upload a video file.

It’s been a long time now and they still haven’t approved my video link to be posted here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jeff88 

Try using Loom.com to record and share video links.

I said video link, so yea it was vidyard which is just like loom

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jeff88 

Perhaps try posting the video link again?

I tried again, and they still haven’t approved the 2nd one

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jeff88,

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email.

If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

It looks like after 3 or 4 emails to zapier and multiple times posting on this forum attempting to make it easy for Troy to help me by making a video of what’s happening and it being not approved multiple times due to zapier wanting people to just explain their problems in a more inefficient manner over text, zapier finally did reply via email. So troy thanks for attempting to help.