Best answer

Failed to create page_stream on Facebook page Unsupported retrieval request.

• 25 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

YouTubeチャンネルに新しい動画がアップロードされたら、Facebookでページ投稿を作成するZAPを作成したいと思っています。

YouTube側の設定は問題なくできました。

Facebookページでページ投稿を作成する設定で、

アプリ&イベントは、CreatePagePost

アカウントは、自分の持っているアカウントでテスト接続も認証OK

アクションを設定し

最後にテストを行うと

Facebook ページで page_stream を作成できませんでした

サポートされていない取得リクエストです。
というメッセージになります。
アカウントは自分のものですし、一部の方に公開していない部分はありますが、それが関係しているのでしょうか。

Moderator translation to English:
I want to create a ZAP that creates a page post on Facebook when a new video is uploaded to my YouTube channel.Settings on the YouTube side were completed without any problems.In the settings to create a page post on a Facebook page,Apps & Events CreatePagePostYou can use your own account to authenticate the test connection.set actionFinally, when you do the testFailed to create page_stream on Facebook pageUnsupported get request.The message will be:My account is my own, and there are some parts that I have not made public to some people, but I wonder if that has something to do with it?
icon

Best answer by ken.a 27 February 2024, 06:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @fukushin_CEO,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

スクリーンショットです。

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @fukushin_CEO,

Thanks for the screenshot!

I took a look at the screenshot, and it seems like the error you’re getting is due to the mapped data in the “Page” field of the Facebook Pages step:

fc9d4dd3b1889bfd2ac9a0ddb7a94576.png
(view larger)

Does the “Page” field shows your Facebook Page? If not, I’d recommend double-checking your Facebook Page permission. More about that here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495933127693-How-to-get-started-with-Facebook-Pages#about-app-s-app

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

できました。ありがとう。感謝!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @fukushin_CEO! I’m glad my suggestion worked!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗