Skip to main content

It indicates may a grammar error when testing connect but it’s seem that there is nothing grammar error to find.

Hi there @Sophy,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Here are action screenshots.

Thanks for the screenshots @Sophy!

I took a look at this, and it seems like the issue here is on the “Video” field.

bbdb1967e565d9543d02e19075c2a6fe.png
(view larger)

The “Video” field only accepts file objects or direct download URL of the file. You can learn more about sending files in Zaps here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288813453-Send-files-in-ZapsHowever, the “Vimeo” app does not return the direct download link of the video files. We do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality. I have added you to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Is that means there has no other way to solve this issue except waiting? 

Hi @Sophy,

We sincerely apologize, but the app developers can only add the requested features. We can ask and follow up with them. We’ll email you an update once the requested feature is developed.