Question

Failed to create a subscriber in MailerLite Classic: The app returned "Email temporarily blocked"

• 30 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I hope you can help me with the following: I have created a 'zap' where the 'action' does not work. The test keeps failing. I want to ‘add a subscriber’ to a specific group (automation) in MailerLite Classic, I tries several things but I keep getting the following message: Failed to create a subscriber in MailerLite Classic
The app returned "Email temporarily blocked". See attached screenshots. I hope you can help me out. Thank you so much. Janneke

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @janneke111,

I’m wondering if your app doesn’t like the email itself and is blocking it because it thinks it is fake.  johndoe@gmail.com 

Have you tried your own email address or other verified address?

Hope this helps!

Hi! Thank you so much. I passed the test with my own email address :). But to make the ‘action’ work, I need to change it back to the right data, right? So I need to change it back to the Plug & Pay data “Billing Contact Email”? When I do this, the test again fails (of course because it’s a non existing mail address), so can I skip the test? It just doesn’t feel right. What am I not doing right? Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @janneke111,

Yes, you will need to change it back to the data coming from the trigger.

You can also skip the test and publish the Zap as long as that is your last step.  It will work fine when it is running.

When the zap is published, it will map the incoming email into the correct field during the live Zap runs.