Question

Failed to create a shipment in Easyship. The app returned, and couldn't find any shipping solutions based on the information provided.

• 3 November 2022
  • 4 replies

I've come to a snag in my integration testing. I'm receiving a message of “Failed to create a shipment in Easyship The app returned "Sorry, we couldn't find any shipping solutions based on the information provided.". I've outlined every field and reviewed any open fields and I cannot find the field that relates to shipping solution mapping.

Anyone has a line on what I can do or what I'm missing here?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Media Workforce!

This isn’t an error I’ve come across before, could you share a screenshot of the Easyship step in your Zap, showing what is in all the Easyship fields? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc). That might help us to spot something that’s not right. 

Also, have you ever come across the same error when you’re working in Easyship? If you have what caused the error? That could be a clue as to what’s happening in the Zap.

Thanks!

Here are the screenshots of fields associated to the Easyship side of things

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for sharing those screenshots @Media Workforce

It looks like you have all the required fields filled in, there’s nothing obvious missing. I did some googling and found the Easyship developer forums - someone on there said that the error happens when the details given don’t match the criteria of carriers, for example if the city and postcode don’t line up. Do you think that’s something that could be happening here? 

If not, I can see that you already have a ticket open with our support team and they will be in the best position to keep digging into this with you.