Best answer

Failed to create a recipient in Stannp Required field "Group" (group_id) is missing.

• 29 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Error when trying to add receipient to Stannp

I’m trying a simple Zap that will add a new recipient to Stannp when I create a new contact in LACRM. This same error happens when I tried it with MyCase, a more expensive version of LACRM. It looks like it wants a Group ID but when I try to add a group in the Zap for Stannp, this is what happens:

If I click on custom, it brings up a list of fields in LACRM (name, address, bday, etc.) but if I select any of them it results in the same error noted above: Failed to create a recipient in Stannp Required field "Group" (group_id) is missing.

I’ve done google searches on this and searched the help forums for both LACRM and Zapier without any luck. Hope someone can help me.

icon

Best answer by ZenLawGuy 29 July 2023, 21:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

NEVER MIND! 😒 I had to create a group in Stannp first. I didn’t know Stannp required groups for recipients. So, create a group in Stannp for the recipients to go into that the Zap creates.

Hope this helps someone, at least.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @ZenLawGuy - we always appreciate when someone comes in with a follow up! Thanks for letting us know, and come back any time with questions you may have.