Skip to main content
Question

Failed to create a lead event in Facebook Conversions This event has no customer information parameters

Hi, i got error like below, as i understood it's like recommendation, but it doesn't matter , the event will be sent in facebook right? because my zapier was launched with skip test

Failed to create a lead event in Facebook Conversions
This event has no customer information parameters, or it has a combination of customer information parameters that is so broad that it is unlikely to be effective for

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @gera97 

For us to have more context, post screenshots of the encountered error along with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @gera97,

It seems that an event will be considered valid if it only includes parameters consisting of one of the following combinations or a subset thereof:

• City + Country + State + Zip code + Gender + Client user agent
  • Date of birth + Client user agent
  • First name + Gender
  • Last name + Gender

You can read more about the requirements here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/conversions-api/best-practices/#req-rec-params

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gera97! 👋

Were you since able to get rid of that “Failed to create a lead event in Facebook Conversions: This event has no customer information parameters, or it has a combination of customer information parameters that is so broad that it is unlikely to be effective for...” error?

If not, it’s likely due to insufficient data being sent to them for the event. In which case you may need to map additional fields from your Zap’s trigger into it’s Facebook Conversions action. If that doesn’t work can you share some screenshots showing what fields and settings have been selected in the Facebook Conversions action? Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing here.

Looking forward to hearing from you!