Question

Failed to create a conversation in ChatGPT: 504 Gateway Time-out, padding to disable MSIE and Chrome-friendly error page.

• 17 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I keep getting this error message that stops models from loading and is returned while testing the connection about 50-75% of the time.

anyone know why im getting this 

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

It seems that the ChatGPT servers have reached their capacity and are not able to process new requests in a timely manner.

Hence you are receiving the 504 Gateway Timeout errors.

I would suggest that you wait for sometime and try again (probably the folks over at ChatGPT would have added more resources by then to handle these requests)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Pixxed,

I see that you've already been in touch with our Support team about this issue. Here's what they had to say in their most recent response:

I've taken a look here and it seems the editor is outputing this error if chatGPT takes longer than 1 minute to send us a response, that should not happen when running live since it has a execution time.

You can always test again or skip the test and publish the Zap. 

If you're still encountering the same problem, I'd recommend keeping the conversation going with our Support team so that they can dig deeper into the logs and determine the root cause of the issue.

Thanks! 😊