Question

Failed to create a contact in ActiveCampaign. The app returned “No Result found for Subscriber with id 0”.

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble connecting my We-Connect to ActiveCampaign.

Here’s what I am attempting to do:

1. Trigger: A connection is made in We-Connect
  2. Action 1: Create/Update a Contact in ActiveCampaign
  3. Action 2: Find Contact in ActiveCampaign
  4. Action 3: Subscribe Contact to Newsletter List in ActiveCampaign

I was able to get this to work on one set of test data. However, when I run additional tests, they fail at Action 1: Create/Update Contact in ActiveCampaign.

Here’s the error message:

Failed to create a contact in ActiveCampaign. The app returned “No Result found for Subscriber with id 0”.

Also, I noticed that on the failed tests, the test data that is being returned at the Trigger phase is failing to import the email address and phone number even though that data exists in the We-Connect record.

I have already reached out to support at We-Connect and ActiveCampaign and they have referred me back to Zapier.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @KAS2023 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

I don’t see that we have an app with We-Connect. Is it a private account or did you mean WeConnect.Chat app?

Hi @Brem ,

Thank you for your reply! I am attaching a screenshot showing the apps I am using.

Best regards,

KAS2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @KAS2023,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you also please send a screenshot of your Create or Update Contact step “Action” section?

8fbc76a06a6e1737af7afa5b365072d8.png
(view larger)

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a ,

Thank you for your message. I am still attempting to resolve this issue.

It does not seem possible to take a single screenshot of the Action step. Would you like me to send over multiple screenshots or just give you a list of the Fields, etc?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Best regards,

KAS2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @KAS2023 -

Multiple screenshots are just fine! 😆