Skip to main content

Hi,

I’m trying to cancel a subscription on Stripe after I find a customer in Stripe to get the subscription ID, the issue I’m getting is the one below

Any thought about that?

Hi @IvanP 

Can you post screenshots with how the ‘Action’ section is configured?

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

Sure, thanks

@IvanP 

Based on the error the connected Stripe account in Zapier may not have permissions to cancel subscriptions.

@Troy Tessalone  Thanks for the information. I am also getting this same message of failure that Zapier isn’t authorized to delete the subscription. How do we give the application permission? 

Hi @DefiNet,

I did some digging into this, and I came across this Stripe help doc that can help you check if the connected account has the required permissions to cancel the subscriptions: https://support.stripe.com/questions/security-permissions-and-access-levels-when-connecting-your-stripe-account-to-a-third-party-platform.

Could you use this document to cross-check the permissions set on the account connected to Zapier?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

@ken.a  I am getting the same message. My Stripe admin account is connected to Zapier, so I am unable to increase permissions. Is there another work-around?

Hi @makingweb,

Have you tried checking your Stripe permission to read and write with other apps? Kindly refer on this link that @ken.a shared about Security, permissions, and access levels when connecting your Stripe account to a third-party platform. Thanks.