Best answer

Facebook to Beehiiv No Data Found Error

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone can help as I am trying to set up a Zap from Facebook Ads to Beehiiv. I get to the last step of testing the Beehiiv integration and keep getting the error “No Data Found” below. I have screen shotted my steps if someone can help. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 3 April 2023, 19:59

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Willst30 

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

The error message returned by the step isn’t very clear. It didn’t emphasize which field or value caused the error.

That said, could you kindly send a screenshot of the overview of the Zap? This would allow me to check further.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi @Charie , thanks for the help!!  I attached the screenshots from my phone (in transit). Does that help at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Willst30,

Thanks for the additional screenshots!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this stems from the “Publication ID” field. This seems to be a required field, although it isn’t marked as one. Could you please supply the ID of the Publication and re-test this step?

Please give that a try, and keep us posted!

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a , thanks for looking into this.

So I tried it with the publication ID (screenshot attached) and still get the same “no data found” error

Thanks again for you help! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Willst30 

I read your conversation with my colleagues, checked the screenshots and it seems like you’re on the right track.

The Facebook Lead Ads app requires a paid plan. May I know what plan you currently have? This can be the reason the error keeps on occurring.

Hey @Brem,

Thanks for the reply. That may be the case as I am on the free plan. I will upgrade now and try again. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Willst30 

Thanks for confirming. As you can see the Facebook Lead Ads has a “Premium” tag that means it requires a paid plan.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes or if errors will still occur.

Hey @Brem, so I just upgraded to a paid plan and it still doesn’t work

gives me the same no data error 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Willst30,

I apologize for the confusion here, the Publication ID can be found by clicking the Publication tab in beehiiv, then extracting the portion of the URL in your browser's address bar after p/ and before /edit. Your publication ID should resemble a string of random letters and numbers (eg. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).

After locating the Publication ID, you should paste that to the “Publication ID” field in beehiiv action step.

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a , that worked! thank you very much. My zap is now live and I hope should be running properly. Will confirm on next subscriber I get from the ad

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for swinging back around to let us know that worked for ya, @Willst30! We love to hear it. 🤗

Hey there @Willst30,

I apologize for the confusion here, the Publication ID can be found by clicking the Publication tab in beehiiv, then extracting the portion of the URL in your browser's address bar after p/ and before /edit. Your publication ID should resemble a string of random letters and numbers (eg. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).

After locating the Publication ID, you should paste that to the “Publication ID” field in beehiiv action step.

Thanks! 😊

I don’t have a Publication tab in my beehiiv? There is a publication tab in settings, but it just shows `https://app.beehiiv.com/settings/publication` in the url. How can I find the publication tab you’re referring to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dominicz! 👋

Ah, it looks as though you’d need to head to the Integrations tab, (not the Publications tab) under Settings to get to the Publication ID in Beehiiv. See Beehiiv’s documentation for further details: Where can I find my API Key?

Hope that helps to locate it. Please do let us know if you’re still running into issues in finding that ID, want to ensure you’re all set here! 🙂