Question

Facebook photo post comes into Bettermode as a link rather than a photo...

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a zap setup where when the user posts a photo on Facebook, it automatically posts the photo on our Bettermode/Tribe community website.  It used to work great, but now it just posts a link to the photo as opposed to the photo itself. 

Basically under “Content” I have “Full Res Picture” and “Message”. 

Can someone please advise on this…?  Thank you… 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @WTP,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a detailed screenshot with how your Zap is configured? Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @WTP,

Thanks for the screenshots!

I have a suspicion that the Bettermode action step might be using an outdated version of the app, which could lead to issues. If you see a version number next to the app, it means that you're using an older version. I recommend updating the app to the latest version. Here’s how:

1. Navigate to the Bettermode action step.
  2. Click on the “App” section.
  3. Click on “Change” next to the app name.
  4. Search for the app.
  5. Click on the app tagged as “Latest”

Please give that a try, and keep us posted.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

you are right.  It is the old version, but the company specifically requested us to use this version. We are on the old version.  However, it was working before, but not anymore. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @WTP,

Thanks for letting me know!

Could you please try reconnecting your Bettermode account and let me know if that resolves the problem?

I'm also curious, did you receive an invitation link to use that particular version of Bettermode?

Please keep us posted! 😊