Skip to main content
Best answer

Facebook Pages issue where pages that I have access to don't show up in the Zap.

• 1 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I am using Zapier to set up cross posting to facebook. I do not get access to the pages that are in business portfolio to post to. I have disconnected and reconnected zapier so many times my account shows over 20 facbook accounts.

I have looked and looked but everything I am finding is about ad accounts. Dont need that.

When I delete the connection and reconnect it it shows all pages and I tick them off but they do not show up by page or page id

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @slhservices,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied yesterday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

When you are connecting a new account from here https://zapier.com/app/connections/facebook-pages, could you share a screenshot of all the pages that are selected?

This will let me compare the pages showing there to the pages showing in the Zap.

One additional thing you can try is to get the Page ID as shown here https://www.facebook.com/help/1503421039731588 and then enter that as a custom value:

bd1cc20d7cf4a677bdce96b711a13e7a.png
(view larger)

I'll keep an eye out for your response!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

None of that helped

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @slhservices,

I took a look at your ticket, and it looks like you have resolved the issue by using the Page ID as a custom value.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help!