Skip to main content
Best answer

Facebook pages I have access not showing

• 8 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Hello everyone, I know this might seem pretty basic but I honestly don’t understand why the pages I have admin access to don’t show up on zapier. I have Admin access on the page and I have assigned myself with full access on the business manager. 

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Problem fixed itself. Everything is here today while I did do anything new. I guess sometimes you just have to wait

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @Constantinelag! We’re glad to hear that the issue is now fixed for you.

Please note that the Facebook incident is still ongoing. More about that here: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/tpnj4qp8f845

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help!

Userlevel 1
Experiencing the same issue on my end. Not able to see any of the pages, tried to reconnect the page and grant access again even from within the business settings to no avail. Kindly assist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sinanbaig,

I’ve replied to your similar question on your post here: 

If you have any other questions. We can continue the conversation on that post.

Thanks!

I cannot ad the FB page ID in the custom field. Is not available!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @equilibrium,

You can add the Facebook Page ID as a custom value by typing it on the “Enter text or insert data...” field. Like so:

9d2af0c89c5292c3d338e135aa5c0c26.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

As said b my previous message. I can't. The field is locked. It does not accept any texts 

That's s bug 

Still having issues and no one responds…. FAIL!!!!

As you can see in this video, the CUSTOM field is BLOCKED. I cannot type in, or paste the page code.

I have deleted the FB connection and added again and from 6 pages I manage ONLY 1 is being pulled.

SO???? What should I do. I have days trying to get help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @equilibrium, I’m so sorry we missed your messages here previously!

Are you still running into that error about the authentication not being found?

If so, I expect it’s due to the Facebook connection having been deleted. You’d need to go back into the Zap and select the account that you added again. Once that’s done, in the Page field on the Facebook Pages trigger you’ll want to either select the page from the drop down if it’s now showing, or switch to the Custom option as discussed previously in this thread, and type the ID for the page directly into the field:
1441acb31095860f2d114abc75c90368.gif

If the Page field continues to be disabled and you’re still unable to type in or paste in the ID for the page then it might be worth opening the Zap in a different web browser as it could be a browser related issue that’s preventing the field from being enabled.

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please let us know how you’re getting on with this!