Skip to main content

I am trying to connect a WordPress (WP) blog post (published) to a Facebook Page post. I am able to get the WP setup but I’m struggling (going around and around) to get the Facebook Page post setup.

My challenge is that the Facebook Page that I want to post to does not appear in the dropdown menu. Screenshot:

I’ve read multiple posts about permissions and I believe I have them all set correctly...with one exception. I am unable to set Zapier as the CRM in the Facebook setting. Screenshots below.

If you click “Assign CRMs”, nothing (not Zapier) appears as an option, and I’m unable to search through the magnifying glass.

Help would be much appreciated!

Hi @Page3D 

Help articles for using FB Pages in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-pages/help

Thanks, I have worked through those articles and have been unable to resolve. I have two pages. One that I created about 10 years ago, and one that I created about one month ago.

The 10-year-old page works. I’m able to automate posts from WordPress to post on that Facebook page.

However, the more recent one-month-old page does not work. I can not get the settings correct for it. 

I don’t know what I’m missing. 

Hi @Page3D,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you please try the instructions on this Community post on how to manage your permissions in Facebook.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Thanks, Ken.

Yes, I have completed that post (a couple of times over the past few weeks). For the “CRM Access” step, I did not see a “Zapier” as a choice so I went with the “(2)” option as I’ve shown in my previous post.

Everything else seems to be set as in the post you noted.

--Dave P.

Hi, Ken, 

I worked through it one more time to provide screen shots.

Hi @Page3D,

Thanks for the update and additional screenshots.

Could you please try inputting the Facebook Page ID as to the “Page” field a custom value? Like so:

fed988ea5d0305b514745f368b6615a9.png
(view larger)

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi, Ken,

I have now gotten it to work. 

I believe my mistake was that I was using the wrong ID. I was using the ID on the Ad Accounts page and then on the Integration page. I mistakenly thought it was the same ID number as the page. But they are different.

I went back to your original post instructions and followed how to get the ID recommended. It is different.

Once I used that ID it worked.

My sincere apologies for the trouble. I had tried the manual ID entry multiple times, but I just assumed the ID shown at the top of the Ad Accounts page was the same one.

Thanks for the help.

--Dave P.

That’s an awesome news @Page3D! Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗