Question

Facebook Lead Zap: Incomplete email content, missing name, email, and phone number

Badge

I have a zap that triggers when I get a lead through facebook and the action is to send me an email of the leads name, email, phone number and the answer to one question in the lead forum. However when I do get a lead and the zap i triggered and I do get an email the email only contains the answer from the question so the name, email and phone number is left behind and is not in the email. 

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Emiralsaedi 

Did you use the FB Lead Ad Test Tool to submit a lead?

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496061345805-Use-the-Facebook-Lead-Ads-testing-tool-to-create-sample-leads

Then click the button in the Zap trigger to [Find New Lead].

Select the new example to use to configure your Zap actions.

Badge

@Emiralsaedi

Did you use the FB Lead Ad Test Tool to submit a lead?

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496061345805-Use-the-Facebook-Lead-Ads-testing-tool-to-create-sample-leads

Then click the button in the Zap trigger to [Find New Lead].

Select the new example to use to configure your Zap actions.

I clicked this button and the leads information showed up with the name and everything but i want the name and everything in the email

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Emiralsaedi 

Can you post a screenshot of the Zap trigger example DATA OUT that shows the data points you tested with from the FB Lead Ad testing tool?

Once you select that example in the Zap trigger, try remapping the dynamic variables in your Gmail step.

Badge

@Emiralsaedi

Can you post a screenshot of the Zap trigger example DATA OUT that shows the data points you tested with from the FB Lead Ad testing tool?

Once you select that example in the Zap trigger, try remapping the dynamic variables in your Gmail step.

I think it worked now Thanks a lot for the help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Emiralsaedi,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and you’re currently in a conversation with them via email. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you!

Badge

Hi there @Emiralsaedi,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and you’re currently in a conversation with them via email. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you!

Yes they helped me also. Sorry for hassle caused @Troy Tessalone but thanks a lot for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Emiralsaedi,

It looks like you are already contacted our Support Team via email. I’d recommend continuing the conversation there since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

Thanks!