Question

Facebook Lead Ads Zap won't trigger for other forms when a specific form is selected in the trigger

I set up connection between FB lead form and google sheets. When same person from facebook gets into the lead form twice, the second time it doesn't get into the google sheets but it is tracked as lead on facebook. 

How can i solve this?

Thanks 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @MarkJ99,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, kindly share detailed screenshots displaying the configuration of your Zap steps to provide us with sufficient context.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @MarkJ99,

Thank you for providing the screenshot of the trigger step. Could you kindly share a screenshot of the action step as well?

Thanks! 😊

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @MarkJ99,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Based on my observation, I noticed that you’re using the “Create Multiple Spreadsheet Rows” action. Could you please try changing that to “Create Spreadsheet Row”. After doing so, please try triggering the Zap again.

Please give that a try, and let us know how it goes!

Thanks! 😊

Hey, its still not working.  I have one Zap with Create Multiple Spreadsheet Rows and one with Create Spreadsheet Row…

Both don’t get all leads from FB form

Ok i see what is wrong… we use different forms in same campaign. Is there possibility to pull leads from different forms in one Zap?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @MarkJ99,

I’m glad you found the issue!

If you want to pull leads from different forms in one Zap, you may be able to do so by going on the Facebook Lead Ads trigger and selecting “Default (Any Form)” in the “Form” field.

Additionally, we have a Community post about Facebook Lead Ads that might help:

Please give that a try and keep us posted! 😊