Question

Facebook Lead Ads Zap not triggering

• 5 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Having the same/similar issue, but I have steps connected to the trigger :/ The test lead can manually be pulled through, but the moment i publish and set the zap live, none of it fires off. Already tried to duplicate the zap and rebuild, nothing yet. @Danvers 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JRHnynest!

I’m sorry that your Facebook Lead Ads (FLA) isn’t triggering. It’s is a tricky app to work with because there are lots of different permission settings in Facebook that need to right for it to work. 

To being with, if you haven’t already, please take a look at this help guide and go through each point in there to make sure that Facebook Lead Ads is set up the way that it needs to be (nb that guide is for the personal Facebook Lead Ads integration, not ‘Facebook Lead Ads (for Business Admins - please let me know which you’re using). 

Could you also use the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool to see if you get any errors when you create a sample lead? You can learn more about using the testing tool in this guide

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @JRHnynest,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

If not, I’ve created a guide for Facebook Lead Ads here:

Let me know if there is anything else, thanks!