Question

Facebook Lead Ads trigger doesn't return UTM and Advertising Company Name fields.

• 21 March 2023
  • 4 replies

I have a zap Facebook and Bitrix24.

UTM and advertising company name are not transmitted.

Screen:

https://monosnap.com/file/uql1QIDPoN5ay7o0n5aQ4JrmUtcTh6

What could be the reason?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AdminWCOB, welcome to the Community!

It looks like the sample found for the trigger doesn’t have data for campaign name, ad set or ad name. Could you try pulling in a new sample to see if that has the information that you need? This guide explains how to pull another sample in for your Zap trigger: Change the test data in your Zap trigger

If that doesn’t help, please could you let us know which trigger you’re using (eg Facebook Lead Ads New Lead) as that will help us to understand what might be happening. 

Thanks!

We use New Lead in Facebook Lead Ads

No data was transferred in the test lead, but other ad leads have data but are not transferred. What could be the reason?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, thanks for sharing! Sorry to hear you’re running into this.

Since there are so many permissions and settings to properly setup FBLA can be tricky to troubleshoot. I’d actually recommend walking through this handy doc. It goes through some of the more common permission issues:

In addition here is another similar issue that someone ran into in the community, some steps to follow, and their ultimate solution.

I hope some of this helps! 🧡