Best answer

Facebook lead Ads(for Business admin) - page not eligible

• 16 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi There,

Can someone please help me here. Not sure why im seeing this below message and my page is greyed out with Not eligible, when Im trying to create a ZAP using Facebook lead Ads(for Business admin).

and I’m an admin/business manager of this page for years.

Please help. Thank you

icon

Best answer by ken.a 30 November 2023, 06:48

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Prasanth 

Good question.

Did you already review these help articles?

https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 1

yes @Troy Tessalone  - but no luck there. thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Prasanth,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Based on the screenshot, it looks like this might be an issue with Facebook itself. I’d recommend contacting Facebook Support, by clicking on the “Contact Us” button. Like so:

d45c6473d28f51ba7ebfdda9883d8e08.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a  thanks , i think i tried that path but give a shot again.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Prasanth! 👋

Just wanted to check in to see you’re getting on. Were you able to get it working in the end? 

Eager to ensure you’re all set so please do let us know whether you’re still running into any issues here! 🙂 

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB  thanks for checking but unfortunately im going nowhere with this.

Please see meta reply below- which makes no sense to me.

Im lost. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Prasanth,

I appreciate the update here.

Please take a look at the following recommendations from our documentation:

When connecting to Facebook Lead Ads, I can see the page I want to use, but it’s greyed out.

If you cannot select the specific page you need, it means you need to be given permission to manage that page. If you are an admin of the Business Manager account, you can give yourself permission to manage the page. Otherwise, you can request permissions for the page through your Business Manager account.

When connecting to Facebook Lead Ads, the page I want to use is greyed out, but I have already requested permission.

If you have recently requested access to a page, the admin may not have approved your request yet. You will need to ask the page’s current admin to give you the necessary permissions.

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @ken.a 

This helped me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @Prasanth! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗