Question

Facebook Lead Ads error: We couldn't find any more leads. Create a new lead in your account and try again

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi Team,

I had created a new form in fb lead ads. My form was getting many leads. But zap wasn't triggering when user submits the form. It showing the error message despite i had mandatory permission.

Error message - "We couldn't find any more leads. Create a new lead in your account and try again."

kindly help me to fix this issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Amrish 

Good question.

Please review the available help articles for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Amrish! Thanks for reaching out. Oof, Facebook Lead Ads does tend to be a bit of a beast in terms of permissions and settings so I definitely hear ya. 😔

In addition to some of the help articles Troy mentioned, I wanted to share this guide that breaks down troubleshooting step-by-step.

After giving some of these a read through, keep us posted! We’d love to know how you’re getting along. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

The responses above are great, but I also wanted to mention that it sounds like this help doc in particular about the lead ads testing tool might be what you’re looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Amrish!

How are you getting on with your Zap? Were you able to get it to trigger using the help articles that the folks above shared? Let us know if you need some more help!