Best answer

Facebook Lead Ads contacts not arriving

• 13 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Hello, I have the Zapier account connected to Facebook with the forms of "Clinica Obrador" but they have stopped receiving the email. The last contacts have not arrived. I have tried reconnecting everything but the problem persists. I need to fix it because the leads are not reaching the client. Attached screenshots of the configuration

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 May 2022, 16:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @David Lo!

When you look in your Zap history, can you see the Zap runs that should have happened when you got a Lead in Facebook? Specifically, are you seeing Zap runs with an error in them or are you not seeing Zap runs when you know you have had contacts?

If you can’t see Zap runs leads that you know have come in, please take a look at this help guide on Common Problems with Facebook Lead Ads. Facebook has a lot of permission settings so it’s important to check everything suggested in the guide. If that doesn’t help, the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team as they will be able to take a close look at your Zap and Facebook Lead Ad permissions with you. You can reach them using the Get Help form