Best answer

Error while retrieving: Unsupported request - method type: get

• 8 December 2022
  • 35 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

35 replies

We seem to have run into this issue… has this been resolved? 

Error while retrieving: Unsupported request - method type: get | Zapier Community.

i have the exact same problem, i tried to re-connect my account and it doesn’t work

I have the same problem.

Please let me know when it’s fixed.

Thanks, 

Same problem. Please add me to the bug report.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey everyone! I am coming in here to let y’all know we have identified this as a bug. Our team is looking into this and it’s one of our top priorities right now. As we have updates, we’ll be posting them on this thread. I’ve also added each of you, individually to the bug report so that you’re notified personally as soon as things have been resolved.

Status: 27 minutes ago Facebook reported that this problem is now fixed. Furthermore, the last time I see the error in the logs is almost two hours before that.

I’m going to monitor this overnight (US Pacific)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Smiller! I went ahead and merged your question into the main topic. 🙂
I also wanted to make sure you saw the good news my teammate @shalgrim shared above!

Hi, I can again retrieve the test leads but my zapier accounts are not triggered anymore for new facebook leads. can you please check this urgently?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Krakao!

Please try re-connecting your Facebook Lead Ads account to Zapier and see if that helps. If that doesn’t help, please get in touch with the Support team using the Get Help form and they will be able to take a look at your Zaps with you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I just wanted to report that our logs still look good. If you’re still having trouble, please try Danvers’ suggestion above

Please try re-connecting your Facebook Lead Ads account to Zapier and see if that helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! I’m happy to say that we haven’t seen users running into this error for over 24 hours so we’re officially closing the bug report on this. 

If you do run into this error, please contact the Support team using the Get Help form

Thanks!