Best answer

Error while retrieving: Unsupported request - method type: get

• 8 December 2022
  • 35 replies

Userlevel 1

Falha ao tentar criar um novo zap para o Facebook, aparece a seguinte mensagem abaixo, mesmo tendo todos os acessos corretamente: 

Os zaps antigos também estão apresentando falha de permissão invalida, mesmo tendo todos os acessos necessários.

Translated using Google Translate:

Failed when trying to create a new zap for Facebook, the following message appears below, even with all accesses correctly:

The old zaps are also showing invalid permission failure, even though they have all the necessary accesses.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 December 2022, 16:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ANAPRO!

Getting the permissions correct for Facebook can be difficult because there are lots of them!

I recommend checking all of your permissions in Facebook. This help doc explains the different settings that you need to look at: What permissions do I need to use Facebook Lead Ads with Zapier

When you have done that, for all of your Zaps (including your old ones) reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads account in My Apps

Could you try that and let us know if it works? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

From yesterday I have the same problem. I gather all permissions, I reconnected to Facebook and still the same :( 

any chance it is an facebook global problem? 

Userlevel 2

Hi All, 

Have you managed to find a solution to this yet? I posted the exact same query about 30 minutes ago.

Userlevel 1

Hi! 

I have the some problem. :(

I tried to reconnect my Facebook account, but still the same.

Userlevel 1

Hello guys!

Same here since yesterday!

I think there’s a problem with Facebook API. @Danvers Do you have any updates about this? 

Userlevel 1

Same issue here, zaps just stopped working - I looked through zap history and apparently some of them kept working longer than the other - now all are dead.

Userlevel 1

Just bubbling this up because we’re having the same issue and this came up when searching for the error. 

Seems to have started on December 7th around 12:00 EDT

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! I am coming in here to let y’all know we have identified this as a bug. Our team is looking into this and it’s one of our top priorities right now. As we have updates, we’ll be posting them on this thread. I’ve also added each of you, individually to the bug report so that you’re notified personally as soon as things have been resolved.

We’re so sorry this is happening - we know a LOT of you reply on FB Lead Ads as a core part of your business and revenue. We’re working to get things back up and running ASAP and really appreciate your patience while we work to do so. 🙏🤞

Hey everyone! I am coming in here to let y’all know we have identified this as a bug. Our team is looking into this and it’s one of our top priorities right now. As we have updates, we’ll be posting them on this thread. I’ve also added each of you, individually to the bug report so that you’re notified personally as soon as things have been resolved.

We’re so sorry this is happening - we know a LOT of you reply on FB Lead Ads as a core part of your business and revenue. We’re working to get things back up and running ASAP and really appreciate your patience while we work to do so. 🙏🤞

could you add me too ? 

Userlevel 2

Hi Jesse. 

Do you have any updates on this matter as I see were still getting the same error.

Kind Regards,

We have same problem.

Hi Jesse. 

Do you have any updates on this matter as I see were still getting the same error.

Kind Regards,

Yes, this critical bug is not not fix yet and we are losing money every minute as i type.

Hope Zapier team can get this bug fixed ASAP.

Thanks!

Falha ao tentar criar um novo zap para o Facebook, aparece a seguinte mensagem abaixo, mesmo tendo todos os acessos corretamente: 

Os zaps antigos também estão apresentando falha de permissão invalida, mesmo tendo todos os acessos necessários.

Translated using Google Translate:

Failed when trying to create a new zap for Facebook, the following message appears below, even with all accesses correctly:

The old zaps are also showing invalid permission failure, even though they have all the necessary accesses.

Hello ZAPIER Team, We know that Zapier is working on this, but do we have a deadline about it?

We have same problem.

Userlevel 1

Prezados, verifiquei todas as permissões necessárias para o facebook e está tudo correto, tanto por se tratar de um bug na API do facebook. há uma previsão para a solução deste problema?

Lembrando que este problema começou dia 7 de dezembro e está ocorrendo com zaps antigos e novos! há alguns poucos zaps que ainda funcionam, mas a maioria parou de funcionar com os erros mencionados no tópico.

Userlevel 1

It would be great to get an update on this problem. It’s a very big issue for our business and we’re losing money every hour it’s down.

Any update ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! We’re working hard with Facebook to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible. I don’t have an estimate of when it will be fixed yet, but we are working as hard as we can.

Thanks everyone for your patience 

May I also please be added to the report update notification list - 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Hi everyone! We’re working hard with Facebook to get to the bottom of this issue as quickly as possible. I don’t have an estimate of when it will be fixed yet, but we are working as hard as we can.

Can you please add me to the list to be notified of any updates on this please? 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Me too. I attend info to work@raffaelemangano.com

Please can you add myself and colleagues to the list to be notified of any updates - this is critical for our business operations - 

I have the same problem

is there any update?

Good morning. 

Do we have an ETA on this fix?  This is severly impacting our ability to be successful. 

Please let me know when it's fixed