Skip to main content
Question

Error Parsing data from Bonzo

• 17 July 2024
  • 4 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

last week i began to get this error returned in one of my zaps: 

“Error message: Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=de"”

Anyone have experience with how to resolve?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hannah L 

For us to have context about the error, post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 1
Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Does this help? thank you @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannah L 

You may have to try reaching out to Bonzo Support for help troubleshooting their Zap app integration as there may be a bug.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @hannah L 👋

I just came across this thread and wanted to suggest reaching out to the Zapier Support team as well. They’ll be able to dig into the logs for your Zap to investigate further and can open up a bug report with the BONZO app’s developers to get this resolved. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with both support teams, keen to ensure this gets sorted!