Best answer

Error: Not a Valid Email

• 23 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

One of my zaps is not working effectively, even though the test zaps are performing how they should. I keep getting an error when someone triggers the zap that it is not a valid email address

Squarespace form completion to flodesk update subscriber. 

Brightside: I’m getting notifications when the squarespace form is completed so I am able to manually add these new subscribers!! But would obviously love for this to be automated :) any help is so appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by ALCoaching 25 April 2024, 00:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ALCoaching 

To help you troubleshoot, check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step so you can trace the data flow.

Post screenshots from there to give us more context.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 1

Okay I did that and got some next steps, but adding a formatter step in between also has an error sign and isn’t letting me do anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ALCoaching 

Can you post screenshots from your Zap Runs history details of the DATA IN/OUT for each step to give us more context?

Userlevel 1

I figured it out! Since there was a button to subscribe for emails apparently that was confusing the zap. thanks for your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @ALCoaching! We’re glad to hear that the issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗