Question

Error in zaps - Surveymonkey RD

• 12 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi comunity. I’m facing some problems. I connect Surveymonkey and RD Station. Some zaps don’t work, between zaps that worked.

I noticed that if a lead doesn’t answer a question in Surveymonkey, the error appears.

It should be this way?

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Kind regards

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Agroadvance 

Good question.

Check your Zap Run history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step.

Can you post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error to give us more context.

If a required field has a missing value, then that may be contributing to the error.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok.

DATA IN/ DATA OUT

Zap configuration

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Agroadvance 

If you have a standardized field with dropdown values, make sure the mapped dynamic value matches exactly to the expected field option. (this will be the smaller gray font value)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes, I have dropdown value in Surveymonkey forms, but on RD Station, the corresponding fields are text, i.e. RD receive information independently the way it is written.

And some zap work. And others not.

The common point among zaps that don’t work is some question didn’t answer by the people.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Agroadvance 

Make sure all the RD Station required fields have a value.

Userlevel 1
Badge

All RD required fields have a value.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Agroadvance,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

From the screenshots you've shared, it seems like your Zap setup is spot on. I recommend reaching out to our Support team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap and dig deeper into its logs to determine the root cause of the error. Our Support Team has the proper tools to do that.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks! 😊