Question

Error: Failed to find an appointment in Acuity Scheduling, the app returned "Not Found"

• 7 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I am hoping someone can help me. 

I am trying to set up two different types of Zaps - But I keep getting error codes. I have been hitting the wall for days! 

The first zap is from square space to convertkit 

When someone fills out a form on square space I want their first and last name + email addresses sent to my Convertkit account. I keep getting error 404 every time I test the action 

The second zap is ore complicated. 

When someone fills out a form on Typeform I want them to be able to book a call with acuity scheduling, once the call is booked I also want Zapier to connect zoom so a link is generated for the call. From here I also want their first last names and email addresses added to Convertkit

I can’t even get past the first integration on this one. Either get error 400 or 404.

I would love if anyone could help?
Please 

Warm wishes, 
Ghislain

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Maydn 

Good question.

In order for us to have proper context, please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered errors.

Have you reviewed the available help articles for using each app in Zaps?

You should be able to connect Zoom to Acuity without needing Zaps: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042867452

Hello @Troy Tessalone 
Thanks for getting back to me. 

I managed to set up one Zap from Squarespace to convertkit - Thanks to the live help from Convertkit’s platform!

I have also connected Zoom and Acuity.

The one I am still struggling with is the zap from Typeform > Acuity zap! Essentially what I am trying to do is for new clients to be able to book a call from my Acuity after they have finished out the form. I also want Zapier to collect their names, and emails and add to my mailing list (convertkit) that part is working. 

I have also read through the help articals for the below:

I have attached the screen shot sequence. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Maydn 

Perhaps reference this help article from Typeform about redirecting after a form submission: https://www.typeform.com/help/a/redirect-to-url-or-redirect-with-end-screens-360060589532/

FYI: The error is because the Acuity Appointment ID field expects a number as indicated by the 123 next to the label.