Best answer

Error: Failed to create invoice v2 in Zoho Books, the app returned "Invalid Element Tax treatment

• 21 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

We are beginner to Zapier/Zoho books. And we are trying to create Zoho Books invoices from new Shopify orders zap, after we fill out the fields and try to test the action we got a '400 Bad request' error:

How can we fix the 'Tax treatment failed' issue?

Notes:

• We tried all the available values presented from Zapier.
  • We are UAE located store.

icon

Best answer by Paolo 23 January 2023, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Derma deals, hope you’re doing well.

I had a look at the Zoho Books integration and there’s a bug report pertaining to the "Invalid Element tax_treatment" error. This error seems to occur when the contact doesn’t have any specified tax info yet but there’s no way of specifying that via a Zap yet.

Your email has been added to the bug report’s notification list. While we can’t offer any guarantees on when or if this will get implemented, we’ll be sure to send an email when that takes place. We’ll also be sure to keep this thread updated for you. I wish I had better news for you here but definitely appreciate you flagging this!