Skip to main content

Hi, I'm experiencing again the same issue of few weeks ago. All my Zap with FB Leads Ads are having problems: this is the error message.

Error while hydrating data from Facebook Lead Ads: The app returned "Unsupported get request. Object with ID '1XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API docum"

Are you experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

Tje Same errorror.....ufff!!!!!!!

We have the same Problem today. 

Yes … same issue here. 

last month it was do to an update in Meta’s Graph API. Zapier had to update their code, which took time. hopefully it will be faster this time around. 

Same issue… 

Same issue. Error while hydrating data from Facebook Lead Ads: The app returned "Unsupported get request. Object with ID  does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API docume

We are experiencing the same issue and have opened a ticket with support. I advice everyone does the same so they can start connecting the dots. 

We have verified all permissions and reconnected accounts. It still did not fix the issue. 

Edit: The issue has been acknowledged by Zapier’s team: https://status.zapier.com/

Good morning, I've been experiencing the same error since last night.

Hi, I'm having the error since a few hours ago, I don't know what to do to fix it, I hope it's temporary.

Good morning, I've been experiencing the same error since last night.

Me too

I fixed it on both Zaps yesterday and it worked for some hours. Having the Same issue now again on the same Zap

Same here, the issue is back! Just informed Zapier’s support.

Also having the same issue

we have this error message today.

"A test lead was already created for this leadgen form. Delete the existing lead before creating a new one. To retrieve the lead id, use the GET call on /test_leads edge."

Same problem here

We have the same problem. It seems to be the same issue as some weeks ago. Hope they will fix it fast.

Zapier answered me:

Identified - We are currently investigating an ongoing issue affecting Facebook Lead Ads on Zapier. The problem is causing hydration errors, and we have traced this to a specific error message: "Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'XXXXX' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation."
Users may encounter this issue while attempting to interact with Facebook Lead Ads. Please note that this incident does not impact users who are not utilizing Facebook Lead Ads.
We are actively working on identifying the root cause of this problem to resolve it as soon as possible. As of now, we do not have an estimated time for resolution, and we regret any inconvenience this issue may cause.

Hey folks! 👋

Thank you all so much for letting us know about the errors you're seeing. As @TeP noted, these errors relate to an incident with Meta apps on Zapier and we've added all of you to the associated bug report. We’ve had reports of these errors surfacing on both the Facebook Lead Ads and Facebook Conversions apps but other Meta apps may well affected too. We can’t give any sort of timeline on when a fix will be shipped but we'll be in touch via email as soon as this is resolved.

If you'd like real-time updates, you can subscribe to SMS and/or email notifications through our incident status page here: https://zapier.statuspage.io/incidents/nfbj175s97md (link edited)

We’re grateful for your patience, please do let us know if you need assistance with anything else in the meantime. 🙂

The same error

Hey folks! 👋

Thank you all so much for letting us know about the errors you're seeing. As @TeP noted, these errors relate to an incident with Meta apps on Zapier and we've added all of you to the associated bug report. We’ve had reports of these errors surfacing on both the Facebook Lead Ads and Facebook Conversions apps but other Meta apps may well affected too. We can’t give any sort of timeline on when a fix will be shipped but we'll be in touch via email as soon as this is resolved.

If you'd like real-time updates, you can subscribe to SMS and/or email notifications through our incident status page here: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/2zk7bgjlc3ny

We’re grateful for your patience, please do let us know if you need assistance with anything else in the meantime. 🙂

The status says the issue has been resolved, but we still have the same issue. 

I was able to replay successfully previous Zaps in error since the issue has been resolved. But I’m still getting the error for new Lead Ads... 🙁

Hi @lucasvestra@Eu-Solar and @Agence Anode! 👋

Ah, it looks like there’s been an issue with the status page and it was incorrectly marked as resolved automatically - very sorry about that! 

The team have created a new status page here: https://zapier.statuspage.io/incidents/nfbj175s97md

I’ve ensured you’re all added to the associated bug report so that you’ll get an email notification once it’s been resolved. And I’ll update my previous message to include a link to the new status page to avoid any further confusion! 

we have the same issue, @SamB please add us to the bug report 

Hello we have the same issue, could you add us to the bug report to please ? 

This errors are costing me time and effort, I’m paying for Zapier and issues keep arising every two weeks. This is unacceptable.

This errors are costing me time and effort, I’m paying for Zapier and issues keep arising every two weeks. This is unacceptable.

In Zapier's defense, the problem seems to be Meta's fault. I have the same issue in Make.