Skip to main content

I dont know what im doing i need a Zapper. See, I don't even know what's called a zapp. I like it called Zapper. I am not anywhere close to being good at this. So I hope you help me.

I'm 47 years old. and worked with my hands my whole life. So I would like to take a picture of an item or multiple items Have it uploaded. read as the picture. and then certain parameters taken out of the picture like brand. What type? All So I can get all those things over there, but I'm getting this error code. They can't help me with the picture, but I can do that on open ai.  People say I don't make sense sometimes. So what I want is to have a picture  so its going to have to maybe guess at modle numbers and maybe how old it is but I can always fix that after then search the internet for like kind and quality then price uploaded 

Item # Room Brand or Manufacturer Model# Item Description Quantity  Item Age (Years) Like Kind and Qaulity Replacement Link Condition Cost to Replace Pre-Tax (each) Total Cost                                        

Hi there @johnnythec,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!